Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. Meaning at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Don’t worry though. I only recommend products that I believe will help you on your journey.
- Money-Saving Tips
- Need To Stop Living Paycheck to Paycheck?
- 7 Ways To Save On Everyday Stuff
- How To Start Creating Wealth Now
- How You Can Start Saving Money In Seconds
- Common Mistake When It Comes To Money
- Simple Solution To Start Paying Off Debt
- Easy Ideas For Free Family Fun
- How To Generate Wealth Even If You’re Broke
- QUIZ – What Animal Do Your Money Habits Mimic?
A quick search of finances on answer the public and over half the searches had to do with handling finances in marriages and/or preparing for divorce. You’ve probably heard that finances are a leading cause of relationship problems and it’s no wonder! It’s hard to stay happy together when there’s financial stress.
Inside this episode, we’re talking about the “problems that occur,” myths we need to bust and my absolute favorite strategy to help “save” marriages
Budgeting Simplified – https://aimeecerka.com/budget
Instagram – https://instagram.com/aimeecerka
Podcast Key Points
0:00 – Episode Overview
2:02 – Two People In The Relationship
4:46 – Your Income Level
6:38 – The Way It Is
7:42 – You Already Got It Handled
8:15 – Recap 4 Main Obstacles
10:00 – Best Strategy To Save Marriages
12:54 – Episode Sponsorship – Budgeting Simplified
13:25 – Challenge – Are You The Spender Or The Saver In The Relationship
Frustrated that you aren’t making the progress that you should within your finances? Create an unshakable money mindset with the Money Mindset Mastery Checklist