Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. Meaning at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Don’t worry though. I only recommend products that I believe will help you on your journey.
- Money-Saving Tips
- Need To Stop Living Paycheck to Paycheck?
- 7 Ways To Save On Everyday Stuff
- How To Start Creating Wealth Now
- How You Can Start Saving Money In Seconds
- Common Mistake When It Comes To Money
- Simple Solution To Start Paying Off Debt
- Easy Ideas For Free Family Fun
- How To Generate Wealth Even If You’re Broke
- QUIZ – What Animal Do Your Money Habits Mimic?
Why Is Attitude Necessary?
Why Mindset Matters
This is the definition of mindset according to Dictionary.com:
- The established set of attitudes held by someone.
Now the definition alone isn’t a major light bulb moment, but have you ever wondered why it seems like certain people just don’t have struggles or that everything comes easier to them? Promotions just fall into their lap. They seem to almost always be in a good mood.
Before you start to think that these people have some magic pill that they take every morning to achieve these things in life, they don’t. Well sort of…
This superpower, this magic pill is their mindset.
Did you know that your mind is the most powerful thing you have? Your mindset determines so much of how you will succeed in life.
Your mindset comes from your subconscious mind.
So, how can we program your subconscious mind to have the mindset necessary to be more inclined towards success?
Start a habit of growing your mindset every day.
Nothing stays stagnant – we are either growing and ripening or rotting. Personally, I don’t like the idea of my mind rotting. It does not sound like a good thing.
Here are 5 ways to start growing your mindset every day
- First, you must learn how to shut yourself up. Now before you start getting angry with me just hear me out. The voice that you hear in your head whether you realize it or not, listening to that voice has gotten you to where you are. So, to change where you are headed, we have to change the voice. We have to make it a positive one. At a bare minimum, you need to start listening to positive uplifting music. I love country music but there is only so much negative one can absorb before it starts to affect you, even if you don’t realize it. I would recommend listening to personal development audios. You can find podcasts or YouTube videos. There is no shortage of ways to find material.
- Find Role Models – locate people who have the life that you would want. Doesn’t matter what that looks like for you, it is different for everyone. But, find those people and follow them. Connect with them on social media – set it up where their posts are the first thing you see on Facebook. Get on their email list, if you can hang out with them. The more time you spend the more their thinking will rub off on you.
- Verbalize Your Declarations – most people will call these affirmations but I was taught and then reminded by a coach that we are declaring what we want our lives to be like. As you speak these things – you’ll attract that positive energy towards you. For some that might sound crazy but I encourage you to try it out. What if this crazy thing actually works?
- Celebrate Your Victories – I don’t want you to think if you change your mindset to a positive growth mindset everything will be rainbows and butterflies. Challenges will still come, you just will be prepared and be able to handle them, focus on the positive and keep going. Take time to celebrate those little things (and big things) that go right. When you accomplish something you did it! Awesome! Do a small victory dance, tell someone something that you can stay in that yay moment for a little bit.
- Focus On Your Long Term Vision – why are you doing this? Without your why, honestly, you won’t achieve anything. What is that you are wanting to do/ to change? What will motivate you to get out of bed early or stay up late? What could your life look like if you just did the uncomfortable for a little bit longer? What is your reward?
Apply these nuggets – work on your mindset and you can become almost unstoppable. Keep attacking – the battle isn’t won in the beginning, it’s won when you just refuse to give up. Just get up one more time. You won’t be perfect when you attempt to change your mindset, there will be setbacks and losses. As long as you get up and try again – you’ll win.
YOUR ACTION STEP FOR TODAY – Choose one tip and start implementing it today, then I would love for you to connect with me on social media. I want to hear what you are working on and if this has helped you. You can also over head over to the resources tab to check out some of my favorite personal development books!
Join the Conversation and Stay Connected – leave a comment below
If you found value in this content please share – the icons should be on the left and directly below!