Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. Meaning at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Don’t worry though. I only recommend products that I believe will help you on your journey.
- Money-Saving Tips
- Need To Stop Living Paycheck to Paycheck?
- 7 Ways To Save On Everyday Stuff
- How To Start Creating Wealth Now
- How You Can Start Saving Money In Seconds
- Common Mistake When It Comes To Money
- Simple Solution To Start Paying Off Debt
- Easy Ideas For Free Family Fun
- How To Generate Wealth Even If You’re Broke
- QUIZ – What Animal Do Your Money Habits Mimic?
How To Stop Social Media From Stealing Your Time
Have you ever lost hours with the mindless Facebook scroll?? What if we could prevent that unintentional loss of time?
Did you know that the triangle is the strongest shape in the world?
Personally, I am a Christian. I believe that we have God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. The Holy Trinity. I don’t believe that is a coincidence.
Today though I want to talk about the Trinity or the concept of a trinity. Three pillars provide the strongest foundation possible.
Why not take those same principles and apply them to your life?
If we came up with what your 3 pillars are in life? Then you can evaluate what your options are for your time and choose what best aligns to your pillars.
My three pillars are
- My Relationships – with my Creator, my husband, my children, my family & finally close friends
- My Health – if I don’t take care of my health how can I enjoy the relationships?
- My Purpose – I want to make sure that I am fulfilling my purpose of equipping other women to be able to live out their priorities. Having this money thing figured out, and if they choose to build their own legacy.
Now it’s your turn. Did my pillars give you some ideas? What will build your trinity?
Once you have these pillars figured out and your trinity built I would encourage you to write them down. Put them on a bathroom mirror, hang it up by your computer something to help remind you of what you are declaring is the most important pillars in your life.
When you are planning your week, think about your pillars – prioritize them.
When you go to pick up your phone for a mindless Facebook scroll – remember your pillars.
Now there is nothing wrong with taking a break – sometimes an activity that we don’t have to really think about is just what we need. I’m not referring to those times. I’m talking about when it’s easier to open Facebook than it is to call that prospect.
In those moments choose your pillars and you’ll be on the path to success.
YOUR ACTION STEP FOR TODAY – Choose one tip and start implementing it today, then I would love for you to connect with me on social media. I want to hear what you are working on and if this has helped you. You can also head over to the Resources tab to check out some of my favorite tools for success!
Join the Conversation and Stay Connected – leave a comment below
If you found value in this content, please share – the icons should be on the left and directly below!
Leave a Reply