Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. Meaning at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Don’t worry though. I only recommend products that I believe will help you on your journey.
- Money-Saving Tips
- Need To Stop Living Paycheck to Paycheck?
- 7 Ways To Save On Everyday Stuff
- How To Start Creating Wealth Now
- How You Can Start Saving Money In Seconds
- Common Mistake When It Comes To Money
- Simple Solution To Start Paying Off Debt
- Easy Ideas For Free Family Fun
- How To Generate Wealth Even If You’re Broke
- QUIZ – What Animal Do Your Money Habits Mimic?
Want To Find Extra Cash?
You’re on track – keeping your nose to the grindstone. You want to change your financial situation. You know what can happen if you succeed. But you’re looking for that little edge to help the process go that much faster.
Here are 5 apps that I have found that will help you save a little extra so that your money will go a little bit farther! These extra minutes of your time won’t necessarily make you a millionaire, but it adds up.
- My favorite app – This app is in beta testing. The first phase is allowing you to save 1-20% on your purchases at major retail stores. You can find a list of those retailers and more information HERE. Or you can go straight to download it HERE.
- Fetch Rewards – This app gives you points for your grocery store receipts. You scan them within 7 days of the transaction, and you’ll get points for scanning in the receipt. There are also bonus points for certain items. You can redeem gift cards with your points. My go-to is Amazon. Enter referral code Y1VMC to get an extra 2,000 points! Check Out More
- Ibotta – This is probably one of the most popular ones. Before you go to the store, you unlock the products that you are going to purchase. Purchase these items. Then you’ll scan the barcodes and take a picture of your receipt. Then you get cash! You’ll get your rebate in an average of 48 hours. Enter referral code – UADWYGEL to get a bonus. Tell Me More
- Paribus – You’ll sign up using your email Outlook, Gmail or Yahoo. Paribus will scan your email. Paribus will scan your online purchases – including Amazon and you will get a refund back if the prices drop in the next 7 days. This is a setup and forget it! Set Up Here
- Checkout51 – This app works similar to Ibotta. You search for items you will be shopping for already and add them to your list. You upload your receipt and then once your purchases are verified, they’ll credit your account. Once your account reaches $20 you will get paid out. Tell Me More
Again, these apps won’t make you rich but you’ll start saving some of your hard-earned money.
YOUR ACTION STEP FOR TODAY – Choose one app and set it up today, then I would love for you to connect with me on social media. I want to hear what you are working on and if this has helped you. You can also head over to the Resources tab to check out some of my favorite tools!
Join the Conversation and Stay Connected – leave a comment below
If you found value in this content, please share – the icons should be on the left and directly below!