Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. Meaning at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Don’t worry though. I only recommend products that I believe will help you on your journey.
- Money-Saving Tips
- Need To Stop Living Paycheck to Paycheck?
- 7 Ways To Save On Everyday Stuff
- How To Start Creating Wealth Now
- How You Can Start Saving Money In Seconds
- Common Mistake When It Comes To Money
- Simple Solution To Start Paying Off Debt
- Easy Ideas For Free Family Fun
- How To Generate Wealth Even If You’re Broke
- QUIZ – What Animal Do Your Money Habits Mimic?
What’s The One Thing You Can Do To Change Your Life Dramatically?
Did you know that there is one thing you could start doing today that would start you on a path to be forever changed? The crazy part is it will take you less than 10 minutes a day.
It’s affirmations, specifically daily affirmations.
How can something so simple make such a huge change? Here are a couple of things you might not know that daily affirmation can do for you
- Affirmations can help you perform better. Studies have shown that when we use self-affirmations we help reduce stress and increase problem-solving That will help at work, at home, and even on a first date!
- It also is shown that people are more positive when they recite/read daily affirmations. More positive people are less likely to have cardiovascular problems. – That might have something to do with less stress
Why do daily affirmations work? Because your subconscious mind cannot tell the difference between reality and something that you vividly imagine (or speak). Vince Poscente uses the example of an ant and an elephant in his book. Your conscious mind is the ant and your subconscious mind is the elephant. If you program your self-conscious mind correctly then there is nothing that can stop you just like an ant couldn’t stop an elephant. The same goes in reverse if you don’t make a conscious decision to program your self-conscious mind then you most likely won’t be improving in life. Things in life don’t stay the same they are either ripening or rotting. So, make the decision to speak positively into your life.
You can find tons of daily affirmations online. I am also going to share some of the ones I use below this post. Put together a list from online, my resources or you can write your own. How do you write affirmations? It’s a statement or statements that state specifically what you want to happen in your life or an attitude you want to keep or negative you want gone. The more specific you can be the better. These also will change over time, you can update weekly, monthly whatever works for you at the time.
The best time of the day to say your affirmations is in the morning. It will allow you to start your day on a positive note. The second-best time is right before you go to bed. You will think about those things subconsciously while you sleep. Best case scenario I would do both in the morning and at night.
YOUR ACTION STEP FOR TODAY – Grab my Daily Affirmations to Transform Your Life and start creating the habit of saying self-affirmations. Then I would love for you to connect with me on social media. I want to hear what you are working on and if this has helped you. You can also head over to the Resources tab to check out some of my favorite tools!
Join the Conversation and Stay Connected – leave a comment below
If you found value in this content, please share – the icons should be on the left and directly below!